This event is a community event, and as such requires everyone to contribute to overcome milestones
- 1) 3 million wood
- Result: A bridge was built and the right side of map made accessible.
- 2) 2 million wood, 400 thousand stone
- 3) 200 thousand stone, 1 thousand shovels
- Result: Repaired bridge (now made of stone).
- Initially required 50 thousand shovels.
- 4) 250 thousand stone, 5 thousand cement
- Result: Second story added to school (but on fire!)
- 5) 3 million water.
On the event map, you must collect resources (by ducking on them) and bring them back to the spawn. A shaman is chosen on the map to help. If you die you respawn. Hitting the water while holding a resource causes you to lose the resource. Depositing resources has a random chance to award a consumable.
New areas will unlock as community milestones are met. See the event map image.
|Creation||Item 1||Item 2|
Finishing a goal on the calendar earns you 20 adventure points, as well as one of the rewards below.
|250||« Lumberjack »(376)|
|100||« Foreman »(424)New +5|
- Wizard 2017 is the third new event in 2017 and the second to use a new event ID.
- This is one of the few events with an event-specific map that uses a shaman.
- The wizard school in the event, named "Hograts" in the event post, is a reference to Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Melibellule/status/892091887095615488
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=840811&p=192#m3836