This event is a community event, and as such requires everyone to contribute to overcome milestones.
- 1) 3 million wood
- Result: A bridge was built and the right side of map made accessible.
- 2) 2 million wood, 400 thousand stone
- 3) 200 thousand stone, 1 thousand shovels
- Result: Repaired bridge (now made of stone).
- Initially required 50 thousand shovels.
- 4) 250 thousand stone, 5 thousand cement
- Result: Second story added to school (but on fire!)
- 5) 3 million water.
- Result: Second story of building was no longer on fire.
- 6) 400 thousand stone, 4 thousand shovels, 50 thousand cement
- Result: The top of the building was added along with flags.
- Initially required 12 million stone, 12 million shovels, 7 million cement
- 7) 1 million potions, 1 million brooms
- Result: « Wizard/Witch »(425)
After the last milestone was completed, every resource was shown at the collection spot, (even the plant, which never was part of a milestone). This showed a tally of how much everyone has collected, and also allowed consumables to be awarded for any item.
On the event map, you must collect resources (by ducking on them) and bring them back to the spawn. A shaman is chosen on the map to help. If you die you respawn. Hitting the water while holding a resource causes you to lose the resource. Depositing resources has a random chance to award a consumable.
The event map comes every 20 minutes.
New areas will unlock as community milestones are met. See the event map image.
Getting a x3 item won't earn you 3 towards the calendar; it only counts as 3 for milestones
|Creation||Item 1||Item 2|
Finishing a goal on the calendar earns you 20 adventure points, as well as one of the rewards below. Collecting resources also award a random consumable (assuming the resource collected is part of the current milestone).
|250||« Lumberjack »(376)|
|100||« Foreman »(424)New +5|
- « Wizard/Witch »(425)New - Automatically awarded after last milestone was finished. If you weren't online at the time, it was awarded upon login.
- Wizard 2017 is the third new event in 2017 and the second to use a new event ID.
- This is one of the few events with an event-specific map that uses a shaman.
- The wizard school in the event, named "Hograts" in the event post, is a reference to Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Melibellule/status/892091887095615488
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=840811&p=192#m3836