Uno is based on the card game of the same name that can be accessed by going to room #circuit[number]uno (ex: #circuit0uno). You can now play Uno with your friends on Transformice! It's out of beta and released on time!
By pressing the Menu tab at the bottom left corner, you can access:
- Rules (H)
- Chairs (C)
- Leaderboard (L)
- Profile (P)
There has to be a minimum of 2 players in order to start a new game and the maximum number of players is 10.
How to PlayEdit
Get rid of all your cards on your hand to win the game. Each player must discard a card per round. The discarded card must have the number, colour or symbol same as the one that's showing up at the table.
In case you don't have a card matching the one on the table to discard, you must draw a card from the deck by clicking on it. If the card you drew matches the one on the table, you can discard it. If it does not match, you can pass your turn.
Look at cards and their effects below for more information.
There are also special rules which may appear in some matches. Stay aware of the rules by looking at the top left corner of the table, which is below the >>>. You can click the rules for more details. Some rules add new cards, while others change the gameplay.
Cards and their effectsEdit
|Card||Effect when played|
|Skip||The next player will lose his/her turn.|
|Draw Two||This card makes the next player draw two cards and lose his/her turn. If the next player has this card, he/she can discard it and the next player will need to draw two cards if he/she does not have this card.|
|Reverse||This card changes the direction of the game. If there are only two players, it'll have the same effect as the skip card.|
|Wild||You can discard this card at any point of time in the game. You have the power of choosing the colour of the card the next player has to discard.|
|Wild Draw Four||You can discard a Wild Draw Four card when you don't have a matching card left. The next player can challenge an unfair Wild Draw Four card (if the last player discarded this card when he/she still has a matching card. If the player challenged correctly, the player who will have to draw four cards is the one who discarded it and the player who received the Wild Draw Four card will not lose his/her turn. However, if the player challenged wrongly, he/she will have to draw six cards.|
These are the cards you may get in your deck:
If you discard a Wild Draw Four Card and a player Challenges you correctly, you will get 4 cards.
If you discard a Wild Draw Four Card and a player Challenges you wrongly, the player will get 6 cards.
If someone challenges you when you did not press UNO (when you only have 1 card left), you will get 2 cards. So be careful!
You could change the style of your chair by pressing Chairs (C) and selecting the style that you want!
List of ChairsEdit
A list of all chairs, their corresponding quote, and how to unlock them.
- Gray Armchair "Better than sitting on the floor." Unlocked by default
- Red Armchair "For those who believe in the heart of red cards." Unlocked by winning with a red card
- Blue Armchair "Stay calm and ... Hey, don't show me that blue +2." Unlocked by winning with a blue card
- Yellow Armchair "Wealth's color? I hope it isn't a wealth of cards." Unlocked by winning with a yellow card
- Green Armchair "Nobody likes green, but it's always on the table." Unlocked by winning with a green card
- White Armchair "We don't have black armchairs, so take this." Unlocked by winning with a wild
- Fire Throne "HOT!" Unlocked by winning 100 times with a red card
- Water Throne "Get rid of the cheese before you sit down." Unlocked by winning 100 times with a blue card
- Earth Throne "If it rains it will become the Mud Throne." Unlocked by winning 100 times with a yellow card
- Air Throne "Hey, you are sitting on thin air!" Unlocked by winning 100 times with a green card
- Rainbow Throne "It has all the colors except for the one you need." Unlocked by winning 100 times with a wild
- Wooden Bench "You play so much that there's a bench in the town square with your name." Unlocked after playing 100 games
- Stone Bench "A little uncomfortable, but you don't even care after awhile." Unlocked by playing 1000 games
- Golden Throne "It's a trophy, but mice use it as furniture." Unlocked by winning 100 times
- Diamond Throne "It's cold and you are certain that won't be stolen because it's buried in the ground." Unlocked by winning 1000 times
- King Throne "No one orders the king to draw cards." Unlocked by winning blocking a +2 or +4
- Throne of Luck "You have to be lucky to get this one." Unlocked by winning without drawing any cards
- Angel Throne "Good mice don't leave others waiting." Unlocked by winning without the timer appearing during your turn
- Junk Throne "You thought the game was lost?" Unlocked by winning after accumulating 15+ cards in your hand
- Shaman Throne "Do not play against a Shaman, if you play a +4 he will return a cannon." Unlocked by accumulating 3000 points in a room
- Beach Chair "You don't have to look for a chair if you bring your own. Think about it." Unlocked after watching 100 games
- Cinema Chair "Prepare your popcorn because the fight is about to start!" Unlocked after watching 1000 games
- Hell Throne "I saw that smile, your seat in Hell has been reserved!" Unlocked by making someone draw 16 cards at once
- Throne of Cards "At least you got this chair." Unlocked after drawing 16 cards at once
- Candy Throne "You can play after lunch." Unlocked by unlocking all the house rules
- Cheese Throne "It's soft and it comes with a cup holder." Unlocked by staying on the top 10 of the weekly ranking
- Fraise Throne "PAY TO WIN!" Unlocked by winning with a fraise
- Illuminati Throne "4 +4 = 8, 8 divided by 8 chairs = 1, 1 +2 = 3, conspiracy confirmed." Have all four +4 cards in your hand to unlock it
- Gift Throne "Oh, will you not open the gifts?" Unlocked by winning donating a card from your hand
- Bog "Too late, it's busy" Unlocked by finishing a match without having the opportunity to play
- Iron Throne "Spoiler: you lose in the next season" Unlocked by winning 3 +4's challenges in a row without losing
- Throne of Gluttony "It tastes like victory." Unlocked by winning 250 team matches
- Skull Throne "It's no scarier than a +4." Unlocked by winning by elimination
- School Chair "Be careful not to hit the teacher with your +2." Unlocked by sitting on the same chair 3 times in a row
- Time Throne "Go back in time as many times as you want. The victory was already predestined." Unlocked by winning by time expiration
- Pencil Throne " It will be blue even if I have to paint it!" Unlocked by playing a Wild Card over another 100 times
- Ivory Throne "Check! I mean... Uno!" Unlocked by killing 50 pieces on Mad Chess rule
- Party Throne "The music is good, I'll be sitting here playing UNO." Unlocked randomly by playing on private rooms