Streaming rooms were added early 2016 and offer multiple benefits to potential streamers. They give the streamer various powers that make the game a bit more exciting, as well as making it easier for their followers to interact with them.
Benefits of room for owner include:
- Ability to enable funcorp, and various funcorp commands.
- Ability to kick players from room.
- Control what map will play
- Create a special link to allow streamers to login in directly to your room
- Display a custom login page background for those using that link.
Creating and sharing a roomEdit
You can create a room by going to
/room *strm_[Nickname] (replacing "[Nickname]" with your username), after which you will become the rooms owner (assuming it's your username).
You can share a link to the room by going to the "control panel" in the room and copying the link at the bottom, or just pasting:
[nickname]- Removes a player from the room (even yourself).
[nickname]- It makes you able to choose the next shaman
[mapnumber]- Changes map to specified map, or a random map if no number is specified.
- /funcorp - Enables/disables FunCorp, and shows related commands.
- See commands in-game
You can also see more commands in the forum guide below.