The game has many small graphical / audio options a user may tweak to their preference, either making the game potentially run faster or have less "distractions".
- Enable music - play background music
- Enable sounds - play sound effects like explosions, shooting, death, cheese capture, etc.
- Enable the bell at the beginning of each round
- Zoom in fullscreen - if in fullscreen mode, the game will scale to fit the max width/height available
- Enable language filter - hide swear words in chat
- Display other mice's outfits - show clothing on mice (your own mouse's clothes will still be shown)
- Display particles effects - show hearts, dust, crystals, animation effects, etc. Disabling this can noticeably decrease lag
- Display titles - show titles above other mice (your own title and the shaman's title is always visible, despite what this setting is set to)
- Display guest's nicknames - show guests' usernames above their player mice
- Display your nickname - show your username above your player mouse
- Add timestamps to messages - show the time messages in the chat were sent before the player's name. E.g.:
[12:34] [username] message
- Activate automatic optimizations - removes unnecessary backgrounds and textures if the game detected a certain amount of lag. Enabling this is recommended.
- Activate minimalist mode - remove textures and backgrounds in order to reduce lag
- Hide the evocation interface - hides the shaman buttons added in V1.297