- For the location the map is set in, see Mice Village.
- For the room where the map is playing, see Room 801.
- For the the game mode that uses this map, see Village.
Map 801 was first used in room 801 and was similar to map 0 with Elise and Papaille and with no shaman. After that, admins change it and made a village. Today, the map is used on room 801 and village. The map can also be used as a tribe house with @801 code.
This map is composed of invisible grounds and a background made by Maharadjah.
- Map 801 was used as the event map of Easter 2014.
- NPC's are different between room 801 and village and are not technically included in the map itself.
- In the V1.296b, 22 March 2016, a game mode called village was added to the game, which is similar to Map 801, but has the NPCs of the Shaman 2016 adventure and works like a regular game mode with international and password-protected rooms, different rooms, etc.
- Originally, the treehouse bridge was going to have mesh railing and a missing wooden plank, but this was never added.
- This map can also be accessible without going to village game mode. Just type into your chat box /room 801