In 2014, mice, which came to the endangered Indiana Mouse's rescue, found his journal and helped him find the pieces of the lost relics.
Thus mice found fragments of the past in the depths of the ocean. In 2015, mice would have asked Indiana Mouse to recover them, but unfortunately he was still being held by the natives.
Currently, Indy is still being held captive in Amazonia, where he went to explore in 2014.
Amazonia, a thorny bush, July 8
I’m exhausted, I’ve no more cheese and my ears hurt. I should’ve known that this cheese fragrance was a trap. The natives have been chasing me for hours. I’ve managed to hide in this bush but I’m too tired to go on. I can hear the leaves crunching under their feet, they’re coming closer and closer to me. My poor little hiding place won’t protect me for long.
I know I’m about to find the relics. I can feel it. I’m sure they contain a hidden power. Legends speak of it. 10 relics were destroyed and their pieces were scattered underwater. Surely, collecting all pieces of the same relic should reveal its secret.
Through my investigation, I’ve marked off 5 search areas on this map. I’m convinced we have to fish in water points there.
You, explorer who reads these lines, if you find this journal it means I’m lost. Find the pieces of the relics and rebuild them.
Indiana Mouse can be found in the Mice Village where he runs a store. As of June 2016, he offers:
|50||« Chocobunny »(255)|
|50||« Prehistoric Mouse »(394)|
|50||« Tyrannosouris »(395)|
|50||« Cock-a-doodle-doo »(320)|
|50||« Little Bell »(393)|
|50||« Souris-chan »(402)|
|50||« Oldie Mouse »(397)|
|50||« Captain Nemouse »(341)|
|50||« Buccaneer »(403)|
|50||« What the Fish »(335)|
- Long before the release of Indiana Mouse and the Fishing events, Map 6 was officially named "Indiana Mouse." Map 6 was released on May 1, 2010.
- On his relic ( H10) Indiana Mouse's name is spelled "Indiana Maus" rather than his actual name, possibly due to the limited amount of space for text.
- Indiana Mouse is commonly believed to be a Transformice parody off of the fictional character "Indiana Jones," whose appearance, nickname, and job is very similar to that of Indiana Mouse.
- ↑ http://www.transformice.com/fishing-event-3/index.php
- ↑ http://www.transformice.com/version-1-177-summer-event/index.php