An enigma was released together with the Halloween 2013 event. Reward: « Von Drekkemaus »(307)
- Gaining Enigma pieces. Some enigma pieces are obtain randomly in the Halloween 2013 map, however some pieces can only be obtainable after doing a sequence.
- Killing the Skeleton Cat in the 3rd Map of Halloween 2012, you will get a piece showing a tombstone with a tear on top of it
- Crying where the tombstone was located in the Halloween 2013 Map, a piece showing the statue with a depiction of "anger" is given to you.
- Using the Angry emote near the statue gives you the piece showing a pumpkin with a quaver note above it.
- Dancing on one of the pumpkins on the tree, it gives you an enigma piece of a mouse skull.
- Use the Sleep emote on the skull in the map gives a new enigma piece.
- Some pieces are only dropped if you kill the skeletons or ghosts by chance
- Using Caesar cipher of one letter forward, "UZLOHQD" becomes "VAMPIRE"
- if you rearrange the numbers "0 3 6" and check the titles, /title 306 is «Halloween 2013»
- The line graph depicts the x and y coordinates of where is the final destination is at, which locates itself at Von Drekkemaus Portrait. 2013 is the x coordinate 666 is the y coordinate.
- Equip « Halloween 2013 »(306) title, go under the Portrait of Von Drekkemaus and type "vampire"
How the EN server solved it