- For shaman modes, see Shaman modes.
Game modes can be found on the rooms screen ( button next to main menu button), or can be entered by typing /room
[name of game mode in lowercase]+[any content following it, often a number]. Examples: /room
vanilla1, 2, 3, /room
Room names are case sensitive, but the game mode can be upper or lower case. For example Vanillathe is different than vanillathe, but both send you to a vanilla room.
Adding a * before the game mode will bring you to the international version of the room, where mice from all servers can join together.
Minor game modesEdit
- There are some special rooms that don't have a game mode (or at least not by default):
- Room 801 - This room plays the same as a village room, despite not having village in its name.
- Tribe House - By default has no cheese and never ends, and is private for your tribe. Note that it can play maps and modules of your choosing by the use of the
/modulechat commands respectively.
- Totem and Map Editor - Both of these are special, private rooms that are only used for editing user-specific content.