Football is a module simulating real-world football.
There are two teams and one gate for each team.
The ball is shown in arrows on the ground, while in the air when a mouse shoots it, the ball is shown as an upwards cannonball. That players know who has the ball, the one who has the ball has cheese on it's back. The gates are water, when they are hit with the ball the score changes and the room resets. If the ball is offscreen the room also resets. When one of the teams have 20 points, the team wins and the scores reset. You are a TEAM and you should cooperate to score!
- Press Space to take the ball, shoot the ball or steal the ball from an opponent.
- Jump (↑) in the air and shoot to kick the ball high.
- !help - Displays this whole section
- !t [message] - Team chat
When scoring Edit
- X scored! - When a mouse normally kicks the ball into the goal.
- X missed! - When a mouse kicks the ball above the gate.
- X scored after a pass from Y! - When a mouse kicks the ball, a friendly mouse catches it then that mouse scores with that ball.
- X scored an own goal! - When a mouse kicks the ball to it's own team's gate.
- The ball lags a lot. It can be difficult to catch a ball moving on the ground.