In the Easter 2013 event, when the event map came around, you became the Easter bunny instead of the shaman. With gameplay just like a typical shaman "thief" map, the Easter bunny had to avoid players for as long as possible! However, it's even harder than normal, since you not only had to survive, but to gain the « Chicken »(295) title, you had to avoid getting caught for 30 seconds! Once a mouse caught you, you would start to slow down, making it harder to get away. These maps played every 10-15 minutes.
Mice had to collect Easter eggs in this event, to purchase items from the shop. To earn previous event titles, 4 event items had to be purchased.
You’ve been waiting for it for a while now, and here it comes! This year, Easter event main star is a RABBIT. However, things aren’t always what they seem to be. This cute rabbit has stolen all your chocolate eggs… Bad bad bad bad rabbit… Chase it to get them back!
But pay attention, it won’t be a piece of cake. The rabbit won’t hesitate to fight back!
- Event tips
- As a rabbit, the less you’ve been caught, the faster you run.
- As a rabbit, don’t get caught during the first 30 seconds to earn a new title.
- To earn the two older titles, buy 4 event items.
- There are 8 different maps. All of them have been chosen among the official survivor maps.
- These maps will be played every 10 to 15 minutes. It won’t be determined by the number of played maps anymore.
- Wallpapers [See gallery below]
This year, we won’t give you one wallpaper but two! Woohoo!
(The one on the left has been designed by Purplekecleon!)
- During the Easter 2013 event, mice in ice cubes looked like they were trapped inside an Easter egg instead of an ice cube
- Event title was bugged for a short time, showing « $Poule » instead (see gallery).