- For the shaman mode, see Divine Mode.
- You need to be in Divine mode to play as a shaman.
- Arrows will reduce your XP gain and affect your Grade (even if the arrow is not anchored).
- Using arrows will notify you "You used X arrows."
- Solid balloons can only be used three times until they despawn. Additional balloons won't be spawned when you try to spawn them.
- In some maps, shaman items overlapping static grounds are automatically removed.
- Try to save as many mice as possible or you lose a little of your Grade.
|!setdiff||set difficulty of maps you want to play when you are shaman, can choose between numbers 1 and 7, range must be at least 3, except 1-2, each map shows it's difficulty near the map name|
|!skip||Usable by current shaman only. Immediately sets the timer to 4 seconds remaining (even if the timer had less than 4 seconds remaining), and thus used to skip current map (or abused to give extra time).|
|!mort||Kills you (same as /mort).|
|!stats||P||Shows stats of a specified player's, if not specified or pressed the key will display your divinity profile.|
|!lb||L||Displays the leaderboard.|
|!help||H||Displays the help window with list of basic rules and chat commands.|
|!ban||Similar to /ban, vote to ban someone from the room, but it is available to people with divine mode only.|
The leaderboard is an important feature of the module. There are a total of 5 sorting categories:
|Name||Title 1||Title 2||Title 3||Shows Top|
|XP earned this month||Name||XP this month||Average||20|
|XP in Difficulty 1-3||Name||XP in Diff 1-3||20|
|XP in Difficulty 4-5||Name||XP in Diff 4-5||20|
|XP in Difficulty 6-7||Name||XP in Diff 6-7||20|
- Total XP
- Level, current XP, and XP needed to next level
- Average Grade
- XP earned this month
- Difficulty setting
- Total rounds, rounds completed, grades and recently played of difficulties.
- Explanation of the grading system (E:0-20, D:20-40, C:40-60, B:60-80, A:80-100, grade is decided by the grades in only the recent rounds, not the whole rounds played).