One has to restart Transformice to unlock this mode when one has reached the required amount of saves.
Divine mode was created for mice who are smart, creative, and aware of how the physics work in the game. In Divine mode, you can spawn shaman objects almost anywhere on a map without having to move using a very large range. However, you are not able to use B (red) or C (yellow) nails, spirit, clouds (if the Cloud skill is enabled), or your totem.
To enable Divine mode, click the blue or yellow feather next to the wrench icon and select Divine mode. Each Divine mode save is counted as a Divine mode save and a Normal mode save, similar to how each Hard mode save is counted as both a Hard mode save and a Normal mode save.
Range EditThe range of a Divine mode shaman is about 480 pixels wide but can be increased even further by activating the Eagle Eye skill found in the Mechanician skill set.
- Cannot use red or yellow nails.
- Only 10 arrows to use with nails (using them without a nail will not lower the amount).
- No spirit, totem, or clouds.
- Only 1 spring (if the Spring skill is enabled).
- Can only give 5 cheese to mice (if Chief's Food skill enabled).
- Sometimes, often upon logging in or changing room, one might start off with 3 springs and unlimited uses of Chief's Food.
External Links Edit