- For the module, see Control.
In Transformice, you can control the mouse you play as.
Note that for the controls to work, the chat must not be highlighted (the cursor be in it).
You can also do special actions by entering chat commands into the chat box.
|← or D||Move left|
|→ or A||Move right|
|↑ or W||Jump|
|↓ or S||Duck/Crouch||Ducking does not change your hitbox|
|↵ Enter||Bring chat to focus||Brings the chat text box into focus (instead of having to click it). Pressing ↵ Enter while in the chat-box will send the message / chat command, and then change the focus back to the game (or if empty will simply change focus back to game).|
|Y||Room chat||Will switch to room chat and bring chat box into focus; if already in room chat (vs some chat tab), it will have the same effect as pressing enter (bringing focus to the chat bar).|
|⇧ Shift+↵ Enter||Expand chat||Toggles the chat box from its default position to an extended version that goes up to the top bar. Note that the chat box must not be in focus when you do this.|
|Tab ↹||Switch to chat tab||Switches to a chat tab where you have unread messages.|
If you have no chat tabs with unread messages, it switches to the #Room chat tab.
Also used to finish a nickname of a user in the same room as you automatically.
|I||Open Inventory||Opens your inventory, where you can see your consumables.|
|T||Tribe Chat||Switches your keyboard focus to the chatbox and types in "/t " which is the tribe chat command. Hit T, type your message, and then hit ↵ Enter to send.|
|R||Whisper reply||Changes your chatbox to respond to the last person who whispered to you.|
|Spacebar||Multiple||The spacebar can do multiple things, such as:
|← Backspace||Chat tab cycling||Pressing the backspace key while the chat is not highlighted cycles through the open chat tabs.|
Wall Jumping ControlEdit
To wall jump on trampoline ground, hold the arrow key or the A/S key towards the trampoline and jump, but don't jump away from the trampoline ground like you'd normally do when wall jumping on other ground.
Please note that when you hit the wall, you should not be holding down ↑.
- When wall is at left: ←+↑+→ and repeat with a good rhythm. Your mouse needs to have downward velocity when hitting the wall or else you will not be able to get the ability to jump.
- When wall is at right: →+↑+← and repeat with a good rhythm. Your mouse needs to have downward velocity when hitting the wall or else you will not be able to get the ability to jump.
- When stuck in a corner: Run at the wall then very quickly jump (does not work if board, box, etc. is trapping you)
- Pressing P used to open and close the Café but it was removed.