Consumables can be found in your inventory, which can be accessed by pressing I on your keyboard. Consumables first appeared during the 2014 fishing event. Consumables may only be used after the first 10 seconds of a round. To use/equip consumables inside your inventory, right click and choose your option.
The max number of consumable you can have in a single stack is 80. If an event gives you consumables, having the max amount may prevent you from getting a consumable reward. As of March 2016, you will see what consumables you would have earned, even though the cap will prevent you from earning it.
Unlike event inventory items which typically have a rainbow border, consumables have either a silver border, or in a couple cases gold.
List of ConsumablesEdit
When used, will add one currency of that type to your account. Does not effect any stats.
Cheese is tradeable like any other consumable, but other currencies are not tradeable. Other than cheese / fraise (which are both used to get currency), all other coins are only usable in village rooms.
|200||Being shaman||Shaman 2016|
|200||Racing game mode||Racing 2016|
|2260||Cannonball||200||Survivor game mode||Ninja 2016|
|2261||Military plaque||200||Bootcamp game mode||Ninja 2016|
|2343||Fraise fragment||?||Watch advertisements via an opt-in service|
100 fragments = 1 fraise
These consumables spawn objects into the game which are thrown by the mouse using them in the direction they are facing. Knockback is how much mice move on initial contact with the consumable.
|1||Pufferfish||High||Throws a Pufferfish.||Fishing 2014|
|5||Balls||Low||Spawns 1 ball. Acts like a normal, shaman-spawned ball.||All (Fishing 2014)|
|6||Snowball||High||Throws a snowball.||Christmas 2014|
|8||Jack-O-Lantern||Medium||Throws a small, ball-like pumpkin.||Halloween 2014|
|20||Chicken||Medium||Throws a small, scared flapping chicken.||Easter 2015|
|25||Paper plane||Launches a paper plane. Flies in an arc, back to the thrower's approximate location unless otherwise impeded.||Back to School 2015|
|26||Paper ball||Medium||Throws a paper ball.||Back to School 2015|
|2250||Energy Orb||Low||Throws an Energy Orb||Armageddon 2016|
These consumables spawn objects into the game, with varying effects.
|11||Tombstone||Spawns a gravestone at your location and also kills you. It doesn't kill you when /mort doesn't work or in Room 801. The gravestone disappears 10 seconds after it's been placed.||Halloween 2014|
|10||Mistletoe||Spawns mistletoe above your head and makes you and those near you kiss.||Christmas 2014|
|15||Snowmouse||Spawns a snowmouse in the place you used the consumable.||Christmas 2014|
|24||Fish||(not with mice)||Spawns a fish that jumps a few times then stops.||Fishing 2015|
|28||Bonfire||Spawns a Bonfire.||Halloween 2015|
Costumes, or skins, are temporary furs that last for 10 to 20 minutes. They will remain if you log out and back in. The only way to remove a costume before the time is up is to equip a fur over it (you can un-equip / re-equip your current fur).
|13||Christmas tree||Christmas 2014|
|18||Easter bunny||Easter 2015|
|19||Milk carton||Easter 2015|
|22||Indiana Mouse||Fishing 2015|
|407||Black and white cat fur||Piloting 2016|
|2308||Daisy fur||Summer 2016|
Pets/dainties/companions/familiars will follow you around for 1 hour before disappearing.
|34||Mouse Angel||Epiphany 2016|
|2332||Blue-Tongued Lizard||Back to School 2016|
Stationery paper allows you to send a picture to another player.
Click the "result" to enlarge.
|29||Pumpkin Postcard||Halloween 2015|
|30||Christmas Postcard||Christmas 2015|
|2241||Valentine's Day Postcard||Valentine's Day 2016|
|2330||Garden Postcard||Vegetable Garden 2016|
|2351||Saint Patrick's Day Postcard|
Paintbrushes allow you to draw on the map in a specific color within a limited radius until you die or the round ends.
|2252||Green||#56C93E||Saint Patrick's Day 2016|
|2349||Blue||#52BBFB||Carnaval de Rio 2017|
|2||Blue Fireworks||Spawns a blue firework above your head forming a circle.||All (Fishing 2014)|
|3||Pink Fireworks||Spawns a pink firework above your head forming a heart.||All (Fishing 2014)|
|16||Snowflake Fireworks||Spawns a white snowflake-shaped firework above your head.||Christmas 2014|
|23||Yellow Fireworks||Spawns a golden yellow firework above your head forming a large circle. While the fireworks new players get (below) and events give look the same, the game considers them 2 separate items, since one is tradable while the other is not.||Fishing 2015 (tradable)|
|0||Yellow Fireworks (untradable)||Spawns a golden yellow firework above your head forming a large circle. New players get 10 (untradeable). Before the Fishing Event 2015, only new players could get these fireworks.||V1.229|
|35||Hot Air Balloon||Launches a hot air balloon with a random badge from your profile. You will keep the badge.||Piloting 2016|
|2239||Shop Cheese Counter||Displays how much shop cheese you have above your head. Floats slowly upwards and disappears after 3 seconds.||Kitchen Party 2016|
|2259||Playtime Counter||Displays how much time a player has spent in-game above their head.||6th Anniversary|
Using a "Tag" adds your username to the screen for the rest of the round, with a little icon next to it (icon depends on the Tag in use). This item changes depending on the event. If you collected the Egg spray and the event changed to the Fishing event, your Tags would change to Cheese tags. This is because all tags below are in fact the same item (ID: 4), and only the image for the item changes.
|Back to School 2015|
These consumables' purpose is purely to perform unique animations. Once used they are consumable and show the animation for a short time.
|33||Party blower||Your mouse blows on a party blower.||New Year's 2016|
|2234||Jigglypuff's Microphone||Makes your mouse sing at a microphone, putting nearby mice to sleep. Sleeping is both in reference to Jigglypuff and the event it was release for.||The Groundhog 2016|
|2246||Festive Dance||Makes the user perform a carnaval-esque confetti dance.||Carnaval de Rio 2016|
|14||Snow||Spawns snow above your head. Lasts 8-10 seconds.||Christmas 2014|
|21||Selfie stick||Holds the selfie stick in your mouse's hand until you move and snaps a photo. It generates a picture of your mouse and the closest mouse or mice near you and gives you the option to save it to your computer.|
|2232||Rainbow Trail||A rainbow follows you around for 10 seconds.||Hugging 2016|
|2255||Dice||Shows a random side of a die.||Racing 2016|
|2346||Rose Petals||Rose petals follow you around for 10 seconds||Valentine's Day 2017|
|2378||Leaves||Autumn colored leaved swirl around you and then drift down. Unlike snow, the leaves follow you as you move.||Halloween 2017|
These consumables are specifically linked to an event, and have no use out of the event (but do stay in your inventory after the event).
|7||Fortune Cookie||Currently: Nothing. Historically: Earned you a heart for use in the Halloween 2014 event.||Halloween 2014|
|32||Zodiac Sign||Shows your "astrological cheese". It was left in the game as it was thought to be funny, as well as allowing new users to see their cheese type all year round.||New Year's 2016|
- Consumables can generally be used to troll other players, destroy the build of a shaman or just block the path.
- Thrown Balls can be used to trigger the explosions on map 69 without a shaman.
- Using the "ball" consumable, it used to be possible for players to get to areas otherwise inaccessible without the use of a shaman, giving an unfair advantage to players with this item (known as "ball jumping"), but was eventually removed for fairness.
- In Halloween 2014's edition for Halloween 2012 maps mice used these items to troll some mice such as pushing the cat with the ball and blocking mice falling with the gravestone. Surprisingly the consumables were completely blocked to prevent further incidents in 2015.
- Before the Piloting 2016 event, Consumables were number up from 0. The last of these was #35, with ID following skipping around from 407, to 2200s (same ID range as event inventory items).
- The Paintbrush item is seen as controversial by many people because of the ability to draw inappropriate things and words without the ability to hide the drawings, like you can with whispers and stationery paper.
- The Blue-Tongued Lizard was made in memory of Xanthefleur, a Transformice Moderator that passed away prior to the event .
- If you use a consumable right before moving or while moving, it will not spawn, but you will still lose the consumable from your inventory.
- ↑ http://meli-blog.tumblr.com/post/139749952245/hii-meli-at-this-point-you-probably-know-who-i-am
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=814231&p=77#m1527
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=5&t=826004
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=833241&p=1
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=5&t=805967
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=814231&p=347#m6932
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=814231&p=18#m345
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=814231&p=24#m462
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=814231&p=33#m659
- ↑ http://meli-blog.tumblr.com/post/129903178445/hi-meli-i-was-wondering-why-ball-jumping-was
- ↑ http://atelier801.com/topic?f=6&t=833241#m1